Hello everyone, after the v3 page jumps, the full screen is displayed, there is no toolbar below, how to achieve it?

Hello everyone, after the v3 page jumps, the full screen is displayed, there is no toolbar below, how to achieve it?

Didn’t get the problem. Can you explain more detailed or provide some screenshots or video?

Ok, I want this, I hope you can teach me, thank you very much!

Here’s what I know:
A. Toolbar directly under page, and directly under views is different. I guess your toolbar is under views.
B. Simple solution: put toolbar under directly under page, you home/online/money/settings are just 4 tabs. Usually this may cause some inconvenience, because home/online/money/settings may be complex. Making it with tab is not good idea. There are also some other problems with router.
C. My own solution: 4 tabs for 4 views, and another main-view for all other pages. All links will be open in main-view. Any main view is a full screen view.

An example of this:

http://jsfiddle.net/qdechochen/yco496pj/27/

there’s still some problems when you use md theme or dynamic navbar. You need to do some changes with css. I didn’t do this because i only use ios theme.

thank you :grinning: