Cordova (phonegap build) white page now?

Its a cordova app. Working perfectly when I preview it in Chrome browser, but shows white screen after I build and test it on device. No errors in console.

Building for Android, only plugin is whitelist.

V2.0.6, Running on Cordova 8.0

Connect device to computer, open chrome://inspect/#devices in Chrome and check the issues/errors in console

Got it!!!

I actually had a syntax error on pageinit function of my home page that was messing everything up! I was not able to see it on the normal chrome console, until I inspected the device from Chrome as you suggested.

Thanks a lot for that!

All good now!

1 Like

how about multiple view(tab view) app, how to enable this back option there?

I resolved it by doing this, thank you :slight_smile:

if (app.views.current.name == ‘view1’) {
view1.router.back();
} else if (app.views.current.name == ‘view2’) {
view2.router.back();
} else if (app.views.current.name == ‘view3’) {
view3.router.back();
}

I’m using Framework 7 version 3 & React and getting the same issue. How can I resolve it when the route in React like:
{
path: ‘/’,
component: HomePage,
},

Please advise. Thanks.

Please ignore my issue. I got a solution. The root cause is the path to static files starting with “/static/” which incorrect when running under mobile app. For example, the result in android is file:///static/css/main.9f970902.css instead of file:///android_asset/www/static/css/main.9f970902.css

What I did to make it work as below:

1. Run build command: npm run build
  2. Replace string “/static/” by “static/” in the build folder except css folder
  3. In css folder, replace string “/static/media” by “…/media”

I hope the Framework7 team will provide the fix for this issue in next release. Thanks.