Framewok 7 & Block Protocol: a futuristic connection to application development?

Hi there!

A common problem I have when developing applications in framework 7 is that I have to repeat existing things in several projects. Currently there is the block protocol which is an open and participatory repository of visual code.

I keep dreaming and imagining the most interesting future of all: framework 7 and the block protocol. So… I would like to know if you’ve all thought about providing visual components in block protocol.

Partly because that future would be pretty cool, it would make my life easier and that of many people. It would make the web and apps more commonplace. Imagine you share your framework 7 codes with other developers in a standardized, accessible way.

Usually for this we use git or ftp or webdav etc. With the block protocol, the idea is that people are providers of visual interface, something similar to cdn.

This post is not a promotion of the block protocol on the contrary it is my doubt.

My question is this: Framewok 7 & Block Protocol: a futuristic connection to application development?

• I asked about this because I want to use the concept of block within framework 7.