Angular support

Yes, you are limited, but you can achieve whatever you want. Don’t see what are features you need with every single controller? This is a lack of structure, but functionality-wise doesn’t matter because it works

ok, maybe I’m right wrong. I make you a last request, could you give me an example with more pages? in order to understand how to manage it all.

Thanks

You can have but controller inside controller only with an alias to some other name inside the controller itself.
You have PR which have the example of this approach with controllers and with pages. Check console log to see what’s going on.

1 Like

great, now it’s very close to what I was asking for. I have one last question why you always do

$$(document).on('page:init', function(e, page) {
       if (page.name === 'testPage') {
            $compile(e.target)($scope);
            $scope.$apply();
            console.log('compiled test page');
        }
        if (page.name === 'aboutPage') {
            $compile(e.target)($scope);
            $scope.$apply();
            console.log('compiled about page');
        }
  })

For single page loaded, could not it be done directly like this?

$$(document).on('page:init', function(e, page) {

$compile(e.target)($scope)

$scope.$apply();

})

What to change?

Thanks

Yea looks strange but surely let’s keep repeating it like it is. I had a lot of issues later when project growth and have multiple pages inside another etc, it can mess things with compile. Maybe the compiler has issues ( I didn’t go so deep inside the problem ) but I have fixed it like this.

If you using this approach with pages to detect where you are and to run some code on the init page, I would suggest keeping using it as is.

You should use it as start and maybe find better way to solve it, but it works as is.

OK all clear.

thanks a lot

Are you planing to build to mobile?

yes, especially for mobile. could i have problems?

No, but should maybe make some other folder structure for this.

Unfortunately there is routing from Ionic but UI from F7