Animate on page back behaving strange

I could not recommend framewokr7 any more, it is by far my absolute favourite.

I am having a super unusual issue where when I go to the previos page, either by swiping back or using the back button, the page content div is momentarily white for some reason. I know it’s the page content div because the nav bar seems to work as intended.

I do not have any code in my custom css file that influences the background color at all. Any tips or advice would be highly appreciated.

I have attached a photo which highlights the issue.

Any advice would be great

Photo doesn’t really help. For me seems like some JS error occurs there. Attach your phone to mac and debug it using Safari

Check the correct page structure, may be is Popup?

Thank you both for your responses. @shastox this occurs on all the pages and I am certain the page structure is correct as I have had issues with that in the past.

I tried to upload a video but am not allowed to. Just to clarify, the page actually loads loads once released, it does NOT remain white. The same effect happens when you push the back button, the page content goes white momentarily, then resumes.

It behaves perfectly when debugging on web browsers using npm start
I have attached a screenshot highlighting how well it works on a web browser.

It’s super frustrating as I have gone through all the files and can not seem to understand why this could be happening.