Flashing buttons in f7 5.1.3 - dialog

I have some ugly flashing buttons in F7 (5.1.3 but also earlier versions) dialogs.

Below is a quick video, which is self-explanatory.

• I checked out the master-branch of F7 compiled using npm run ks:prod (ks:dev doesn’t make a difference).
  • I used the dark-theme to aurora:desktop (it’s best visible there, but also in all other themes/modes)
  • the effect is the same on core, vue or react

I can reproduce this 100% (especially in Chromium Webviews or, e.g. Qt’s quicknanobrowser).
The video was taken with F7-Core 5.1.3 and build ‘ks:prod’

Anyone else seen this? @nolimits4web

For some reasons the video above doesn’t play here in the forum - so here’s the link as text

Dialog-Buttons-Problem-Video

That is weird. Is it only in that quicknanobrowser? Not in Chrome directly? Can you try to add one of the following CSS rules and check will it help:

.aurora .dialog-button {
  transfom: none !important;
}

or

.aurora .dialog-button {
  z-index: 100;
}
1 Like

Hi @nolimits4web,

thx - but I tried that already. Didn’t help…

I don’t know where else it happens, but I can reliably reproduce it in the QtWebEngine browsers (there’s where I need it). It’s possible that the bug is also on their side, but that would render F7 pretty useless on QT…

Btw. it otherwise works fine in Qt as well - except the buttons in the dialogs…

How can I check it as I’m not familiar with QT? Maybe you have a sample project?

I wanted to provide a quick Qt-demo, but the problem right now is, that the Qt ‘quicknanobrowser’ is dynamically linked, so you need Qt installed… :shushing_face:

I’ll think about it… If you want to try yourself you can download the Qt community edition and compile the ‘quicknanobrowser’ in QT-Examples->webengine… If you don’t have time, I’ll try to get you something to reproduce…

Hi @nolimits4web,

just to confirm:

transform: none !important;

did it! At first I copied your typo above (transfom into my css :crazy_face: - after I found it, it works… (sometimes it’s as stupid as it can get)!

thanks & I guess, this is one of the many Qt-bugs (or shortcomings) I discovered while playing with Qt.