This updates is mainly about TypeScript definitions that was added for the whole framework!
Here is full changelog:
- Added TypeScript definitions for whole core framework APIs (with huge help of @JasonKleban)!
- Swiper update to latest 4.4.1:
centerInsufficientSlidesparameter to center slides if the amount of slides less than
breakpointsInverseparameter (boolean), if enabled then it will count breakpoints in reversed direction, e.g. will override parameters if window width is more than specified breakpoint
- Virtual Slides
addSlidesAfterparameters to increase amount of pre-rendered slides
- All new “Thumbs” module/component designed to control slider thumbnails, in more logical and correct way than with Controller module.
- Virtual DOM Router Components
- Added snabbdom’s “style” module that allows to make fancy and smooth custom animations
- Now input placeholder will be visible on item with floating label when it receives focus
- Added TypeScript definitions for all React components
- Added TypeScript definitions for F7-Vue and F7-React components extensions (e.g.
- List Component
noChevronprop to disable “chevron” icon on all nested list items with link
chevronCenterprop to set “chevron” icon in the middle of all nested media list items with link
- ListItem Component
disabledprop will now set “disabled” class on list item if it is not a checkbox or radio
noChevronprop to disable “chevron” icon on list item with link
chevronCenterprop to set “chevron” icon in the middle of media list item with link
- Improved Framework7 initialization routine
- Fixed issue when
f7readycallback fired before
devicereadyevent in Cordova environment
- Lots of fixes
If you love Framework7, you can support project by donating or pledging on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/vladimirkharlampidi