How do I change images in assets_src

Thanks for your response. Please I change splash and icon images in the assets-src directory and use this command ‘framework7 generate-assets’ but it does not change the image I replaced with but rather continue to use the old images after new build.
Please how do I solve this issue.
Thanks.

Are you in the root-directory when issuing the command?

Thanks for your response. Yes I am in root directory

Any errors in console? Are files actually changed in cordova/res or static/ or assets/ (whenever you have them)?

This is the error I got when I run ‘framework7 generate-assets’
(C:\wamp64\www\ajpMobile>framework7 generate-assets
× Error checking update
Error: getaddrinfo ENOTFOUND registry.npmjs.org registry.npmjs.org:443)
and when I try ‘framework7 generate-assets --ui’ It is just standstill.

Please I am still waiting to have solution for this. I am on window machine
Thanks for your quick response as always do.

Are you behind a proxy server? Check https://stackoverflow.com/questions/23193614/npm-err-network-getaddrinfo-enotfound

I have not solved this problem. I made mistake as I was trying to make another post.
Please I am still in need of the solution. Thanks.

Can you post the full related code? We have no idea what you use Core/React/Svelte/Vue, webpack or not, what is your files and folders structure, etc.

I am using core and I use framework7 CLI to create the project. I also send the error I got from console when I run the command to change the asset.

Did you try to update F7 CLI by running?

npm i framework7-cli -g

I run the command to update framework7-cli and after that I run ‘framework7 generate-assets’. This is what I got and nothing also change.
C:\wamp64\www\ajpMobile>npm i framework7-cli -g
npm WARN deprecated [email protected]: The package has been renamed to open
C:\Users\Abu Farhaan\AppData\Roaming\npm\f7 -> C:\Users\Abu Farhaan\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\framework7-cli\index.js
C:\Users\Abu Farhaan\AppData\Roaming\npm\framework7 -> C:\Users\Abu Farhaan\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\framework7-cli\index.js

C:\wamp64\www\ajpMobile>framework7 generate-assets
√ All good, you have latest framework7-cli version.
√ Generating assets