How to remove framework7's splash screen on iOS?

I built my framework7 project using the CLI, at first I didnt specify a custom icon / splash screen. now I want to remove the framework7’s default red splash screen.

I’ve removed the cordova splash screen plugin as well as adding these to my config.xml, but the splash screen doesnt go away. I want my app to straight away take me to the index page. please help. thank you

<preference name="AutoHideSplashScreen" value="true" />
<preference name="ShowSplashScreenSpinner" value="false" />
<preference name="SplashScreen" value="none" />
<preference name="FadeSplashScreenDuration" value="0" />
<preference name="SplashScreenDelay" value="0" />

All apps require splash screens, an image to be shown while the app is being loaded.

1 Like

As far as I know, at least at iOS you can’t avoid having a splash screen. Best thing you can do if you want to simulate no splash screen, is to have a splash screen which contains global parts of your user interface so it doesn’t look like a splash screen.

Besides, always restart your device if you’ve changed splashscreen settings. iOS keeps caching the app splash screen sometimes when installed by Xcode or Testflight, even when you delete and reinstall your app.

1 Like

Yes, splashscreen is a must. Don’t like it? You can replace it with single color black or white image, but it still should be there

Hi, Quick question.

If i wan’t my app to show my own logo on splash screen intead of default framework7, should I directly edit the config.xml on the cordova folder or is there another place where it should be done?

Thanks

It’s still around the topic about splash screen.
So, I wanna add splash screen but animation like gif format than jpg. how to do that in f7?
Thanks