- I only need a few components from Framework 7.
- I am using vanilla JS to create a very quick prototype.
- I don’t want to install webpack or any other bundler.
- I don’t want to use the bundle of components that contains everything.
- I want to use the latest version 8.0.0.
- Can anybody provide a simple idiots guide to installing just a single component without having to jump through a hundred hoops?
esm.sh may turn into the next best thing or it may not be around next week. So, the answer is esm.sh or a bundle of all god’s creation. Is there a simple way of running a few components without the need to go third-party? I really was counting on this package to be a big win when it came to prototyping.
At the same time I appreciate the work that has gone into this, but please consider a future release that allows for individual components to be loaded from a folder on a CDN, because I just cannot justify adding 1.2mb of bulk to my otherwise streamlined app.