Intermittent White Screen On Load - NOT Cordova

Hi, my web app running F7 v2.2.1 compiled in a GoNative.io wrapper is experiencing an intermittent issue where some users are seeing a white screen on load which can be resolved by minimising the app and re opening straight away or waiting 10-15 seconds for the page to load.

I have looked at this similar issue here http://forum.framework7.io/t/cordova-phonegap-build-white-page-now/1420 but i think its slightly different, i am not using push state, can you tell me if the way i have setup my routes/views is correct:

// Framework7 App main instance
var app = new Framework7({
root: ‘#app’, // App root element
id: ‘boxmate.members’, // App bundle ID
name: ‘BoxMate’, // App name
theme: ‘auto’, // Automatic theme detection
routes: [
{name: ‘About’, path: ‘/About/’, url: ‘About.php’},
{name: ‘Version’, path: ‘/Version/’, url: ‘Version.php’},
{name: ‘BETA’, path: ‘/BETA/’, url: ‘BETA.php’},
{name: ‘Update’, path: ‘/Update/’, url: ‘Update.php’},
//Other routes - long list!

var homeView = app.views.create(’#view-home’, {
url: ‘/’,
stackPages: true
});

var timetableView = app.views.create(’#view-timetable’, {
url: ‘/timetable/’,
stackPages: true
});

Do you know if thus may be resolved by updating to V2.2.5 or if there is anything you think i am missing from my code? It is a tab based application. Thanks in advance!

What is in your index.html? And how is it possible to link local php files in routes if this is a Cordova/hybrid app?

So my index.html where all layout is is actually index.php as i use some php script on the page is this wrong? The .php files are html files again (but don’t really need to be) and contain the page layout for example About.php contains:

<div class="navbar">
  <div class="navbar-inner">
    <div class="left"><a href="#" class="back link color-white"> <i class="material-icons">chevron_left</i></a></div>
    <div class="title sliding" style="font-weight: 200;">About</div>
    <div class="right"><a href="#" class="link navbar-loading color-white"></a></div>
  </div>
</div>

<div class="page-content ptr-content ptr-page">

<div class="ptr-preloader">
      <div class="preloader"></div>
      <div class="ptr-arrow"></div>
    </div>

//etc etc…

Maybe there is something not quite right with the way i have everything setup, are you familiar with the gonative wrapper? From what i gather its fairly different to Cordova and all files are online nothing stored offline.

Thanks!

Not familiar with gonative. So how does it work, does it just basically opens webview configures to external URL? If it does, then this could be issue of that few seconds white screen, because app waits to downloads all required scripts and styles

Yes so it works exactly like the mobile browser and pulls an external URL, files are cached as usual so there isn’t a delay downloading files. It is literally just a wrapper for the web view but allows SDKs for push notifications. It’s a strange one as it’s always worked perfectly for a year nearly but somewhere in my last couple of updates ive updated F7 Package and now i have users experiencing this intermittent issue so I am confused. Is there anything you can think that I may be able to try? Thanks for the support, it’s much appreciated

Do you have a link with live example of your app? You can PM it to me