Need help implementing push notifications in my Framework7 application using Cordova and FirebaseX

Hello everyone,

I’m currently developing a mobile app with Framework7, using Cordova as my development platform, and would like to integrate push notifications to improve user engagement. However, I am facing difficulties in implementing this functionality.

I’m looking for advice or resources on how to effectively integrate push notifications into my Framework7 application using Cordova. Recently I discovered the FirebaseX repository, which seems to be a popular solution for integrating Firebase with Cordova, but I’m not sure of the best approach for using it with Framework7.

Here are some specific things I would like help with:

Choosing Push Notification Service: I’ve heard of services like Firebase Cloud Messaging (FCM), OneSignal, and Amazon SNS. Which service would be most suitable for a Framework7 application using Cordova? What are the advantages and disadvantages of each?

Integration with FirebaseX: I’ve seen the FirebaseX repository, but I’m not sure how best to use it with Framework7 and Cordova. What are the steps to integrate FirebaseX into my project and configure push notifications?

Managing permissions: How do I ask users for permission to send push notifications? Are there any best practices to follow to make this user experience smooth and transparent?

Sending and receiving notifications: Once everything is configured, what are the steps to send push notifications from my server to the Framework7 application? How can my application detect and react to received notifications?

I would be grateful to anyone who can share experiences or advice on setting up push notifications in a Framework7 application using Cordova. If you have any code samples, tutorials, or online resources to recommend, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your help !