Need help Launching Framework7 v8 with NextJS v13 [$100 USDT bounty]

So we have this guide Framework7, Next.js & Server-Side Rendering by nolimits4web but it only works for Framework7 v6 and NextJS v10.

I’m trying to follow same steps as in this guide but for Framework7 v8 & NextJS v13 without luck.

Here’s public repository with my attempt:

Per original guide i followed these steps:

1. Create Next.js Project: npx create-next-app f7-v8-next-app (I used TypeScript setup)
  2. Install Framework7: npm i framework7 framework7-react framework7-icons material-icons
  3. Setup env files
  4. Create routes.ts file in ./src/app dir
  5. Create files / pages structure in ./src/app/pages dir
  6. Now I guess I need to hack into ./src/page.tsx , followed step through “index.js” up to the “Launch :rocket:
  7. From here’s I’m stuck with errors:
Warning: React.jsx: type is invalid -- expected a string (for built-in components) or a class/function (for composite components) but got: undefined. You likely forgot to export your component from the file it's defined in, or you might have mixed up default and named imports.

Check your code at page.tsx:58.
at MyApp (webpack-internal:///(ssr)/./src/app/page.tsx:32:18)

Github commit

Please help me to solve this problem…

To get $100 USDT bounty the following criteria must be met:

1. Pull request must be made in f7-v8-next-app with fully repository with working app per the original tutorial with same pages structure
  2. I will merge this pull request if it’s working
  3. this repository will remain open source
  4. send me your erc20 or trc20 address in pull request or comments
  5. I can send $100 USDT as escrow to admins of this forum if needed

Thanks!

Hi, I was able to use nextjs 13 with framework7 on my app. I have made 2 versions, one with the framework 7 built in router, and one with the new next js app router. I am still testing it out. I may post a tutorial soon if there is an interest.

2 Likes

tutorial would be cool.

Maybe you could set a blank open source project so I could replicate that?

Also I dm’ed you

thanks!

1 Like

I will see if I have time this week. I will keep you posted

2 Likes

very much looking forward to it!