I’m trying to follow same steps as in this guide but for Framework7 v8 & NextJS v13 without luck.
Here’s public repository with my attempt:
Per original guide i followed these steps:
Create Next.js Project:
npx create-next-app f7-v8-next-app(I used TypeScript setup)
npm i framework7 framework7-react framework7-icons material-icons
- Setup env files
- Create files / pages structure in
- Now I guess I need to hack into
./src/page.tsx, followed step through “index.js” up to the “Launch ”
- From here’s I’m stuck with errors:
Warning: React.jsx: type is invalid -- expected a string (for built-in components) or a class/function (for composite components) but got: undefined. You likely forgot to export your component from the file it's defined in, or you might have mixed up default and named imports.
Check your code at page.tsx:58.
at MyApp (webpack-internal:///(ssr)/./src/app/page.tsx:32:18)
Please help me to solve this problem…
To get $100 USDT bounty the following criteria must be met:
- Pull request must be made in
f7-v8-next-app with fullyrepository with working app per the original tutorial with same pages structure
- I will merge this pull request if it’s working
- this repository will remain open source
- send me your erc20 or trc20 address in pull request or comments
- I can send $100 USDT as escrow to admins of this forum if needed