🛠 New framework7-cli feedback needed

Thanks for the quick reply… I just found out we don’t need a build.json, we can pass the build-flag directly

Hopefully they release update soon for supporting “modern build system”

What really would be nice, if we could do a development build with integrated Testflight. (Last time I tried that, it was a major pita. Do you have any hints how to integrate that flawlessly?

I still manually upload package every time via Application Loader to TestFlight. But need to check, I am sure they must have an API for that

I’m still playing with building the default project:
for me, the hideSplashscreen method is never called, because at the time it is called, window.navigator.splashscreen is undefined. Calling it a bit later makes it work:

setTimeout(function(){
    cordovaApp.handleSplashscreen();
  },400);

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Read top of this thread and create v4 app with framework7-cli

I see now, I’m sorry and Thank you.

With Cordova selected during installation, would I be able to test the app with PhoneGap build eventually?

Hi,

Always getting an error on [email protected] install during framework7-cli install. try both Node v10 ans node V11 but without success.

ERR! sharp EACCES: permission denied

I’m on MacOS with sudo exec.

Guillaume

ok auto reply :sweat_smile: :

with this options install could be done :
–unsafe-perm=true --allow-root

2 Likes

I had the same problem in Linux with the node package of my distro. My solution was to uninstall and use it “portable” with the official node web package. Surely this works with the package of my distro, thanks for the contribution.

Hey guys, it is out of beta, so use official CLI docs at https://framework7.io/cli/

1 Like

The new website is great!, I like it.

in case you’re interested in knowing, If I do not clean the cache, the site looks bad.

with private browsing it looks perfect, I did not clear the cache if you want to do something about it and want some testing

1 Like

Thanks, yeah, I know, already invalidated caches on CDNs but can’t affect user’s browser cache, so will be an issue for a while

Hi, I try stable one but I need the same option to install it.

Issue can be with your initial node/npm system installation, probably you originally installed with wrong rights

Please help me, I have this error when i’m installing framework-cli

=======================================================

C:\Windows\System32>npm install -g framework7-cli
C:\Users\ASY\AppData\Roaming\npm\framework7 -> C:\Users\ASY\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\framework7-cli\index.js

[email protected] install C:\Users\ASY\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\framework7-cli\node_modules\sharp
(node install/libvips && node install/dll-copy && prebuild-install) || (node-gyp rebuild && node install/dll-copy)

info sharp Downloading https://github.com/lovell/sharp-libvips/releases/download/v8.7.0/libvips-8.7.0-win32-x64.tar.gz
C:\Users\ASY\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\framework7-cli\node_modules\sharp\install\libvips.js:78
throw err;
^

Error: getaddrinfo ENOTFOUND github.com github.com:443
at GetAddrInfoReqWrap.onlookup [as oncomplete] (dns.js:58:26)

C:\Users\ASY\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\framework7-cli\node_modules\sharp>if not defined npm_config_node_gyp (node “C:\Program Files\nodejs\node_modules\npm\node_modules\npm-lifecycle\node-gyp-bin\…\node_modules\node-gyp\bin\node-gyp.js” rebuild ) else (node “C:\Program Files\nodejs\node_modules\npm\node_modules\node-gyp\bin\node-gyp.js” rebuild )
gyp ERR! configure error
gyp ERR! stack Error: Can’t find Python executable “C:\Users\ASY\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python37”, you can set the PYTHON env variable.
gyp ERR! stack at PythonFinder.failNoPython (C:\Program Files\nodejs\node_modules\npm\node_modules\node-gyp\lib\configure.js:484:19)
gyp ERR! stack at PythonFinder. (C:\Program Files\nodejs\node_modules\npm\node_modules\node-gyp\lib\configure.js:509:16)
gyp ERR! stack at C:\Program Files\nodejs\node_modules\npm\node_modules\graceful-fs\polyfills.js:282:31
gyp ERR! stack at FSReqCallback.oncomplete (fs.js:159:21)
gyp ERR! System Windows_NT 10.0.16299
gyp ERR! command “C:\Program Files\nodejs\node.exe” “C:\Program Files\nodejs\node_modules\npm\node_modules\node-gyp\bin\node-gyp.js” “rebuild”
gyp ERR! cwd C:\Users\ASY\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\framework7-cli\node_modules\sharp
gyp ERR! node -v v11.9.0
gyp ERR! node-gyp -v v3.8.0
gyp ERR! not ok
npm ERR! code ELIFECYCLE
npm ERR! errno 1
npm ERR! [email protected] install: (node install/libvips && node install/dll-copy && prebuild-install) || (node-gyp rebuild && node install/dll-copy)
npm ERR! Exit status 1
npm ERR!
npm ERR! Failed at the [email protected] install script.
npm ERR! This is probably not a problem with npm. There is likely additional logging output above.

npm ERR! A complete log of this run can be found in:
npm ERR! C:\Users\ASY\AppData\Roaming\npm-cache_logs\2019-02-09T05_19_07_668Z-debug.log

=======================================================

I have only done a little modification to the css/app.css and js/app.js on a newly installed V4, but when I run “build-prod” I got the errors below. I added an image folder, size is 292 kb, is this considered big? BTW, I installed PWA Cordova, split view, webpack, css.