Problem WKWebView with framework7

when i use ( WKWebView , cordova-plugin-wkwebview-file-xhr , cordova-plugin-wkwebviewxhrfix ) plugins i get strange problem :

1- when application launch i have this problem of console
" “error”:"NativeXHR: Invalid url scheme "
2- when i login on it work fine , and on next page we fire different api to get " projects " i get error
response or bad request

the next is my config

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> WIHDATY PHOTO Made with Monaca (http://monaca.mobi) need location access to find things nearby Bluetooth permission is required because of X, Y and Z Camera is used for scanning barcode You can upload your profile picture using your Photo Library You can upload your profile picture using your Photo Library en ebdaauserapp need camera access to take pictures need microphone access to record sounds need to photo library access to get pictures from there need location access to find things nearby need to photo library access to save pictures there

What version of cordova-ios are you using? Could you give us more details about the project, version of FWK7, etc.

One thing to keep in mind: [email protected] solves many problems related to WKWebView and XHR. Try updating the iOS platform of your cordova project and removing the plugins “cordova-plugin-wkwebview-file-xhr” and “cordova-plugin-wkwebviewxhrfix”, at least in my projects those plugins were not necessary.

Greetings, Fabricio.