I have a challenge with the color picker (wheel) on small devices:
Depending on the page position, the color picker itselfs hides the target element (e.g. if it is in the middle of the page).
My idea is:
- scroll the page to a calcualted position (scrollTo)
- after postion is reached, the picker is opened.
- is it possible to avoid that the color picker is opened automatically but keeping the “targetEl”)
Solution I found (not very nice)
- define colorWheel without “targetEl”
- scroll to target postion (e.g. after user pressed a button)
- set targetPostion / targetElSetBackgroundColor=true
- openWheel manually.
not very nice, but works…
Is there an out of the box solution available?