We have been using Framework7 on Vue over HTTP with no problems for 2 years now. Recently some new customers are complaining that they cannot move the range sliders on their Windows 10 PCs:
- When viewed on a problematic Windows 10 PC, the
<f7-range>sliders can be moved programmatically, but not by the user.
- When viewed on a problematic Windows 10 PC, standard HTML range sliders work just fine, but
- When viewed on a problematic Windows 10 PC with either Edge, Chrome or Firefox, the problem persists.
- When viewed from another PC or the customer’s mobile phone, there are no issues.
Does anyone have a suggestion on how to troubleshoot this issue?
So far I have:
- Tried disabling the antivirus (Bullguard), with no effect,
- Looking for errors in the Chrome dev console (nothing).