Routable Tab Toolbar with browserHistory enabled

I’ve been working on a PWA with framework 7 for a while and so far my experience has been very good. The application works with a Views component and a Toolbar with several tabs. I recently decided to move the app completely to a PWA and to handle the navigation I enabled browserHistory for the views.

When you enable this option the tabs automatically stop working. According to the documentation this is normal and when enabled only the main view will work.

My question is why is this like this? Wouldn’t it be nice to keep it working? Tabs are one of the most basic behaviors in an application and if this does not work, it destroys the entire application experience.

There is some work around to make this work? How should I handle the tabs with the routes in this case so that it is similar to how it is initially defined?. What is the best way to reimplement working with tabs in a single view?

Thanks in advance.

1 Like

I am having the same question. Any insight on how to deal with that? How is it possible to have browserHistory working independently on all tabs of a tab toolbar?

Thanks!