Seo indexing for new website built in framework 7

Hi Team,

Iam using cordova and framework 7 for android and ios(used templates and ajax for plulling remote db data)

Now i want to use same code for building website.want to know how i can make seo friendly urls and google indexing. how i can achieve this.

This is a common question related to SEO of JS/SPA websites. There are for example services like https://prerender.io/ that can prerender your pages (with JS) and respond to search engines crawlers

1 Like

Thanks for the reply. can we remove routes and template do some thing where we can load pages individually instead of one page. so it can be easily indexed to search engines.

1 Like

Hi @nolimits4web

Can i change my app which is using one main view and individual rout able tabs in it with template tags in each html pages. so i can use urls in address bar when ever i click on any link or tabs the url should be seen in address bar
example

mydomain.com/event/eventname

Thanks for your support.

Hi @nolimits4web any luck so i can make this happen.

Yes, there is a pushState parameter can be enabled on your main view to enable URL navigation

1 Like

Thanks for your time

will try this .

As for Google indexing, you’ll want to make sure you submit your sitemap to Google Search Console and use robots.txt to guide search engine crawlers on what pages to index and which ones to ignore.

Have your SEO strategy been successful? It would be cool to see an update.

I am currently doing some tests with NextJS and framework7. I am getting very good results and SEO friendly.

I might post a small guide if there is an interest for it.

It’s quite an adventure to adapt mobile app code for a website, and making it SEO-friendly is a critical step. Since Framework 7 isn’t inherently SEO-friendly due to its nature as a single-page app framework, you’ll want to ensure server-side rendering or pre-rendering for your pages to make them indexable by search engines. For SEO-friendly URLs, consider using a method like pushState for navigation within your app. Given the thread’s age, you’ve likely made significant progress since then. If you’re looking for a tool to check how well your site is doing SEO-wise now, a free website SEO checker can provide valuable insights and help you identify any current areas for improvement.

Consider adding clean URLs and ensuring your content is easily crawlable.

Making SEO-friendly URLs and getting Google to index your site is key. One way is to ensure your URLs are descriptive and include relevant keywords. Also, consider generating a sitemap and submitting it to Google Search Console. Another helpful tip is to optimize your content with meta tags. If you’re looking for extra guidance, considering consulting with an SEO agency can be a game-changer. They offer insights and strategies tailored to your needs.