[SOLVED] Dynamic content with onclick function?

Hi, I’m using the cordova social sharing plugin and I’m trying to use it onclick like this :

<a onclick='window.plugins.socialsharing.share("{{event_url}}")' class="link"><i class="material-icons md-only">share</i></a>

Also, with my infinite scroll, the request append cards like that :

<a onclick=\'window.plugins.socialsharing.share("'+data[i].event_url+'")\' class="link"><i class="material-icons md-only">share</i></a>

But when I build it, only the second one works, The first one open the cordova share but the content is empty !

Looks like it’s a quote issue, but I don’t understand how to solve this ?

I guess you use it in a page router component? Can you share more relevant code? Would super good to see whole page file

Sorry !

Here’s the template :

<template>
<div class="page" data-name="explore">
  <div class="navbar no-shadow">
    <div class="navbar-inner sliding">
      <div class="title">Explorer</div>
      <div class="right">
        <a href="#" class="icon-only" data-popup="#popupFilters">
          <i class="icon material-icons md-only">filter_list</i>
        </a>
      </div>
    </div>
  </div>
  <div class="page-content infinite-scroll-content ptr-content">
    <div class="ptr-preloader">
      <div class="preloader"></div>
      <div class="ptr-arrow"></div>
    </div>
    <div class="events">
      {{#each events}}
      <div class="card card-header-pic">
        <a href="/event/{{event_ID}}/" class="">
          <div data-background="{{event_picture}}" class="card-header align-items-flex-end lazy lazy-fade-in"></div>
        </a>
        <div class="card-content card-content-padding">
          <div class="block-title no-margin"> {{event_title}} </div>
          <p class="date"> {{event_date_start}} {{#if event_date_end}} - {{event_date_end}} {{/if}} </p>
          <div class="block block-strong"> {{event_excerpt}} </div>
        </div>
        <div class="card-footer">
          <a onclick='window.plugins.socialsharing.share("{{event_url}}")' class="link"><i class="material-icons md-only">share</i></a>

<a href="#" class="link"><i class="material-icons md-only">favorite_border</i></a>
          <a href="/event/{{event_ID}}/" class="link"><i class="material-icons md-only">visibility</i></a>
        </div>
      </div>
      {{/each}}
    </div>
    <br><br>
    <div class="preloader infinite-scroll-preloader"></div>

</div>
</div>
</template>

The script in bottom :

<script>
  return {
    data: function () {
      return {
        events: null,
      };
    },
    on: {
      pageInit() {
        var self = this;
        app.request.promise.json('api_call')
          .then(function (data) {
            // console.log(data)
            self.$setState({ events: data })
            app.lazy.create('div.lazy'); 
          });
        }
      }
    }
</script>

With the infinitescroll function, I simply make a loop with api promise then use it like that :

for (var i = 0; i < data.length; i++) {
              $$('.events').append('<div class="card card-header-pic"><a href="/event/'+data[i].event_ID+'/" class=""><div data-background="'+data[i].event_picture+'" class="card-header align-items-flex-end lazy lazy-fade-in"></a></div><div class="card-content card-content-padding"><div class="block-title no-margin">'+data[i].event_title+'</div><p class="date"> '+data[i].event_date_start+'</p><div class="block block-strong">'+data[i].event_excerpt+'</div></div><div class="card-footer"><a onclick=\'window.plugins.socialsharing.share("'+data[i].event_url+'")\' class="link"><i class="material-icons md-only">share</i></a><a href="#" class="link"><i class="material-icons md-only">favorite_border</i></a><a href="/event/'+data[i].event_ID+'/" class="link"><i class="material-icons md-only">visibility</i></a></div></div>');

app.lazy.create('div.lazy');
            }

When I debug, It’s empty :

Replace the ’ ’ with &quot;

'<a onclick="window.plugins.socialsharing.share(&quot;{{event_url}}&quot;)" class="external button button-fill button-raised" target="_system"><i class="mdi mdi-share"></i></a>'

I tried, same thing : empty !

it’s rare, it’s working for me.

Yes all ways works in browser, but when I compile and install the apk, it’s empty…
But not when I append

add target="_system" and external class to href just to try, it’s the only diference.

1 Like

I didn’t see these attributes
What the fuck, it works :astonished:

Can you explain me why ?

class="external"
is for href that links outside the app,. if you want to open wikipedia, you need to add external to the link, or it won’t open.

target="_system"
is needed to pen some external apps from inside app. To open WhatsApp you need to add target=“system” and class=external"

For example:
<a href="whatsapp://send?phone=the_phone_number&text=Text%20goes%20here" class="link external" target="_system">WhatsApp</a>

%20 = space

I totally understand how they work but I do not understand how it can affect the rendering of the variable… Totally weird :no_mouth:

Anyway, thanks a lot dude !

I don’t understand too,.
great it works.