[SOLVED] [v2] How to implement inline pages? (solved)

Hello, I’ve been trying to implement inline pages that I had working in v1. Here’s what I got:

https://pastebin.com/Y4aj4ski

It mostly works but it’s a little off- when the page is loaded every div.page’s has the page-current class and the splash page (which should show by default) only shows first when put last (after the about page). Also, all the div.page’s seem to be visible (display != none).

I can’t find any examples of how to do inline pages (pageName/name), only those with ajax (url/componentUrl). I can switch between pages OK but I think I’m doing something wrong. Could someone look over the pastebin and let me know? Thanks!

Add “stacked” class to the pages which are not currently active and add the following parameter when you init the view stackPages: true

That works perfectly, thank you!

This might be a benign warning but I get this warning in console after switching to v2 when I navigate to a route in theme md. Performance seems fine however. (FF 57.0.3)

Will-change memory consumption is too high. Budget limit is the document surface area multiplied by 3 (91200 px). Occurrences of will-change over the budget will be ignored.