[SOLVED] Why my Cordova Folder is "Empty"

Hello, I have installed using the CLI, SideMenu Template.
When I browse the folders of the project i see the template in the SRC folder but my CORDOVA folder has another code that difers from the SRC folder.
There’s some command in the CLI to “Copy” the SRC folder to the CORDOVA folder?
I don’t want to do it by hand because I’m interested in using only the CLI and only modify my code in one place.
Ps: My WWW folder inside the project folder is also empty.

Here some Screens
Imgur
Imgur
Imgur
Imgur

I Would like to know:
1- What folder should I use to develop my app
2- How can I Update the Cordova folder.
3- Some extra advice you think is needed.

You develop only in src directory.

To compile your project, there are a couple of scripts in package.json (root), e.g.:

npm run (one of the following):

• start - run development server
  • :wrench: dev - run development server
  • :wrench: build-dev - build web app using development mode (faster build without minification and optimization)
  • :wrench: build-prod - build web app for production
  • :iphone: build-dev-cordova - build cordova app using development mode (faster build without minification and optimization)
  • :iphone: build-prod-cordova - build cordova app
  • :iphone: build-dev-cordova-ios - build cordova iOS app using development mode (faster build without minification and optimization)
  • :iphone: build-prod-cordova-ios - build cordova iOS app
  • :iphone: build-dev-cordova-android - build cordova Android app using development mode (faster build without minification and optimization)
  • :iphone: build-prod-cordova-android - build cordova Android app

So to start developing, you run npm start (or npm run start). If you change something in src, the CLI will re-compile the project and trigger hot-reload in your browser…

Was that what you were asking?

1 Like

It also worths reading README.md file in created project folder :slight_smile:

Nice! Thank you very much!

You ROCK!