Structure of a simple F7 Cordova app

Hi
Im returning to F7 after 8 years (having used it with PhoneGap) and nice to see its even better than before. I have a new HTML template designed in F7 with a file structure that consists of two directories: ‘assets’ and ‘pages’, with an index.html file.

I installed latest F7 ok and used the CLI (recommended) way to install a new app to get a feel for it. Id like to use this method to create all new app but im not sure were my html template would fit in.
If, as i suspect, i just remove the contents of the installed example ‘src’ directory and replace with my template structure i can see this working but there are,
what looks like some pretty important directives in the, 'index.html file in the example app -

<% if (TARGET === 'cordova') { %>
  <script src="cordova.js"></script>
  <% } %>
  <script type="module" src="./js/app.js"></script>

Should i copy this code to my index.html file? - there’s also a app.f7 file which again looks pretty important (a template file) which I’ve never used before can i disregard this in my replacement template? I suppose for my future use cases i would like to use the Framework7 CLI method of starting a new project but with a clean, minimal project starter theme.

Thanks All

Found Answer - [Solved]