Title overwritten on 4th page visited

Using Framework7 version 5.0.4

Testing in a browser everything looks fine. Testing using Xcode or in actual iOS app, there is a problem with the Title being overwritten.

This is very consistent and strange. It is not page-specific but rather count-specific.

When I go to a page that has full HTML it resets and all works. Using normal a links with class=“item-link” it pulls minimized HTML like this:

<div class="page" data-name="newpage">
  <div class="navbar no-hairline">
    <div class="navbar-inner">
        <div class="left">
            &nbsp;<a href="#" class="panel-open">
            <i class="f7-icons">bars</i></a>
        </div>
        <div id="pageTitle" class="title">{Title for this Page}</div>
    </div>
  </div>
  <div class="page-content">
    <div class="block" id="mainBlock">
         {content for this Page}
    </div>
  </div>
</div>

The above works great and the {Title for this Page} updates correctly. Going to multiple pages this works until going to the fourth page. On the fourth page the {Title for this Page} shows briefly then the prior page’s Title also shows on top of it. After that all pages first show the new title then show the fourth page’s title over it.

Going to a page that has full HTML resets then all Titles work again for 3 pages.

Note: going to a page before the 4th page and the title works great. Leave page then return to same page on 4th page view and title is overwritten. So this definitely is not a “bad page” but rather a title caching type issue.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Here, there is no much difference between browser and Xcode and actual iOS app. Are you sure it is not a some custom script that can do it, or some issue in HTML, like the fact i can’t see navbar-bg element which is required in v5 :wink:

Thank you so much for the response!

I added the:

<div class="navbar-bg"></div>

… and it did make a big difference. However it did not completely fix the problem. Exactly same situation as before regarding timing of failure on the 4th page but now the correct title shows for a half-second and then is replaced by the prior wrong title. This is MUCH better than having it over-write the title, but is now showing the wrong title.

So with this new advancement I would say the problem is the prior title from the fourth page view is over-writing each new page.

Any other ideas?