I working on upgrading an application angular1 + f7 v1 to vue + f7 v2 and I have few questions
I see current app uses heavily framework 7 capabilities such as onPageBeforeAnimation etc.
- Since vue has its own created/mounted , do I still need those f7 capabilities ?
- Are there specific situations where vue capabilities doesnt answer ?
- Current v1 application heavily uses Cordova plugins for mobile, I wonder whether f7 v2 provides extra features for mobile ?
- Does f7 provide everything we need for mobile ?
- Is it possible to do everything (at least visualityu) without using cordova library et all ?
I have also have some performance/ visuality considerations
By using js+ framework 7 over native mobile languages we already loose some performance, and I wonder if we loose additional performance /visuality by using f7vue. it seems sometimes f7vue is not possible to modify.