Vertical Scroll Doesn't work on iOS but works good on Android

I have a cordova app developed with Framework7. Vertical Scrolling doesn’t work on any page!

The page structure is

<div class="page" data-name="new-contact">
   <div class="navbar">
      <div class="navbar-inner sliding">
         <div class="left"><a href="#" class="link back"><i class="icon ion-ios-arrow-back"></i></a></div>
         <div class="title">Contact</div>
      </div>
   </div>
   <div class="page-content story-content" id="add-contact-content">
      <div class="block">
         <form id="contact-form" class="form-ajax-submit" enctype="multipart/form-data">
            <h1>Contact</h1>
            <div class="light-input story-input-focus no-icon-input"><input type="text" maxlength="231" id="reason" name="reason" placeholder="Reason"></div>
            <textarea class="light-input story-input-focus story-description-input" id="description" name="description" placeholder="Description"></textarea>
            <div id="add-contact" class="link red-button">Submit</div>
         </form>
      </div>
   </div>
</div>

And the page-content class has content longer than the view port. I tried adding auto/scroll for overflow,overflow-x and overflow-y . But nothing did work.

It works perfectly in android and even in iOS, horizontal scrolling works and also in the left menu panel, vertical scrolling works!

that’s strange.

do you add some css to your class or id?
eg

.story-content {
  height: XXX
}

Thanks for the reply :slight_smile:
No I didn’t! Just using that class in js! And in all the pages I have this problem.

One weird thing I experienced when I was debugging was,

In debugging tools, when I disable the visibility:hidden from actions-backdrop class div, The page-content was scrollable but not clickable(maybe since the action-drop div has higher z index).

It was because I was using hammerjs for swipe gestures to the parent div! Finally fixed it! :’)