Vertical scrollbar position

Sometimes on long pages, vertical scrollbar is positioned on different places, once in center, once just like 1 cm from right side. But it’s not always, just sometimes.
I test it on iOS 14.4 iPhone 11, on iPhone 6 i didn’t see that bug

Had someone same problem? (F7 last version)

Yes! We have the same problem on different pages. I tried to find out when it happens multiple times, but there doesn’t seem to be any logic.

I think it is a rendering issue, where the scrollbar position is calculated by the rendering engine too early, while a page transition is in progress. I’m not sure if this is in Framework7, as I have never seen this problem om Android with the same app.

@nolimits4web I sent you a screen recording few days ago. Maybe you can detect the logic behind? :upside_down_face:

for me there is only solution to add code to css (app.css)

::-webkit-scrollbar {
  display: none;
}

it hide scrollbar (better is not to see than see it badly) but it’s not the best solution :-/

That is for sure iOS issue, as there is no way to control scrollbar position in JS/HTML/CSS. What you guys can try is hiding scrollbar (with solution provided by @Andy.B), for example in page:init event, and displaying it back in page:afterin event

1 Like