Warnings when building with monaca

Hello.
I am not sure if I should post this in the Monaca forum or here. When using the Monaca cli to create from the framwork7-vue-webpack template, everything works fine. Buth when upgrading framework7, I get lots of warnings in the build. They are all similar to this:

WARNING in ./node_modules/framework7/css/framework7.css (./node_modules/css-loader??ref--4-1!./node_modules/postcss-loader/lib??ref--4-2!./node_modules/framework7/css/framework7.css)
Module Warning (from ./node_modules/postcss-loader/lib/index.js):
(Emitted value instead of an instance of Error) postcss-custom-properties: /mnt/c/devel-linux/montest/node_modules/framework7/css/framework7.css:5258:3: Custom property ignored: not scoped to the top-level :root element (.md { ... --f7-button-large-text-transform: ... })

WARNING in ./node_modules/framework7/css/framework7.css (./node_modules/css-loader??ref--4-1!./node_modules/postcss-loader/lib??ref--4-2!./node_modules/framework7/css/framework7.css)
(Emitted value instead of an instance of Error) postcss-custom-properties: /mnt/c/devel-linux/montest/node_modules/framework7/css/framework7.css:5259:3: Custom property ignored: not scoped to the top-level :root element (.md { ... --f7-button-small-height: ... })

(Emitted value instead of an instance of Error) postcss-custom-properties: /mnt/c/devel-linux/montest/node_modules/framework7/css/framework7.css:525:3: Custom property ignored: not scoped to the top-level :root element (.border-color-deeporange { ... --f7-theme-color-border-color: ... })