Web and mobile app development

Hi there,

Our new project will be a website (Mobile App) as intermediaries between service providers and customers, the web features almost 90% is defined, if you are interested please send us your work profile, and we well send full details once we agree.

the project included and not limited to Customer & Service Providers accounts, payment gateway, third parties API integrations, and many more.

Preferably, if you can handle the design.

Looking forward to meet with you
Best Regards
Hamza

1 Like

Hi,

I can help you with your requirement.

Please reach me over skype live:lauren_8606 or email [email protected] so, we can discuss further in detail.

Thanks,
Lauren W.

Hello,

PM Sent

Thanks!

Your project sounds exciting! Connecting service providers and customers through a web and mobile app is a valuable endeavor.

If you’re interested in exploring ways to make your project even more engaging, you might consider incorporating games to play for money within your app. This can add an entertaining and potentially profitable aspect to your platform.
I suggest checking out skilled developers who specialize in web and mobile app development, as well as design. They can help bring your project to life and create a seamless user experience.