I am thinking about doing educational Framework7 coding streams/webinars. What do you think, will it be interesting for you?
On each of these streams/webinars we will create new F7 app from scratch and look at the full app dev cycle, from setting up F7, coding and distributing to stores.
First stream (test stream) i plan to do in Russian for Russian devs, as it will be my first stream ever and it will be easier for me. And if you like it then i will do next streams in English for everyone.
I think that each stream will take about 2-3 hours. The first one (in Russian) will be in two weeks and we need to figure out what time works best for most people. If you speak Russian and want to participate please pick the time bellow
- Nov 29 (Friday) Evening, Moscow Time
- Nov 30 (Saturday) After noon, Moscow Time
- Nov 30 (Saturday) Evening, Moscow Time
- Nov 31 (Sunday) After noon, Moscow Time
- Nov 31 (Sunday) Evening, Moscow Time
- Any time on Nov 29 - Nov 31 works for me
On first stream i plan to create some generic local business app.
Approximate app structure:
- Home section with summary
- Blog section with latest posts and detailed posts (loaded from real remote DB)
- News section with latest posts and detailed news pages (loaded from real remote DB)
- Contacts section with map and contact details
- About section with info about company
Some of the topics we will cover:
- Setup F7 CLI
- Create project
- Setup project structure
- Some basic customisation
- Loading remote data
- Bundling/packaging cordova app
- Uploading/distributing to app stores (AppStore and GooglePlay)
During stream we will, of course, chat, make pauses to answer questions, etc.
So, community, what do you think?