Webinar/Stream format, what do you think?

Great, I’m waiting :popcorn:

1 Like

Very helpful for us :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Absolutely looking forward to this! We’ll be waiting for the english streams.

Possible suggestion: as second stream, you could redo the first one but in english…
Another possible suggestion: if, to stream, you could use some platform which then retains the videos, that would be awesome (like youtube live).

Thanks in advance man, you’re a saint

2 Likes

Это однозначно шикарная идея. Буду ждать с нетерпением.

1 Like

I’m looking forward to this. It’s always interesting to see how the authors of tool actually use it.

1 Like

I love this idea. I would absolutely participate in the english version.

1 Like

Awesome idea! It would be good to have the recorded webinar online - so users who can’t participate and view anytime.

1 Like

Awesome!! Thank you… Also waiting for english webinar :wink:

2 Likes

Great idea, looking forward to the english versions.

3 Likes

Это интересно. За более чем 1,5 года сделал много веб приложений и ни одной упаковки Cordova. С удовольствием поучаствую и посмотрю как работают профи. Спасибо!

It would be great if you use a streaming service that records. It would also be great to break this up into a set 2 hours once a week (a show) so we could plan to join you and learn/contribute. Having these videos on demand and diced up into topic segments would be super valuable. I think that Mighty is an open platform for subscription videos. Of course Twitch also lets you get ‘paid’ by viewers during the live stream. I’m not sure if YouTube Live does (doubt it).

1 Like

:+1: Awesome idea! Could you upload them to YouTube for people that miss the live stream?

3 Likes

How about creating telegram channel? ru/en

1 Like

Any confirmation on the webinar

You speak Russian? First stream is in Russian :slight_smile:

Информация по стриму 🎥 Framework7 стрим 30/11/2019 в 15:00 МСК

No But i want to attend the webinar.So i can understand the framework7:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Syntaxes and statements will be in English so i can understand

Awesome!!! Waiting for English webinar!!

Best ything is that we are waiting for the english webinor.