When launching a F7 (F7/Vue) project, I try to get fast to something visible on screen.
My current approach would be:
- create a (close to) empty launch screen/route (/home/), which basically shows a splash-screen
- then initialize the app
- then dissolve to the ‘real’ home-screen
- in app.js I just initalize F7
- app.vue stays as empty as possible
- home.vue contains the splash-screen and then forwards to the main.vue (or whatever is the ‘real’ home-screen)
Is this the way to go, or are there some (other) best-practices how to accomplish this?
How would I delay application initalizing (or preparing data, or everything else which is a bit more time-consuming)?