Pagination of Virtual Lists of big array data possible?

I am trying to paginate an object array that has more than 1000 results of hotels data information inside a virtual list or custom made list using handlebars in the hotel list page… the problem with lot of data items inside a the virtual list or custom list it is the weight of data and presentation become slow performance for that page…

I was looking for a solution to paginate the virtual list or custom list that use handlebars to print the data list…

I found this:

but require two external libraries… :frowning: and I wonder if F7 can include some pagination for virtual list… so data representation for big arrays can be easily handled…

the other option will be using this above handlebars-paginate and see if it works fine for virtual lists…

Easy loading it is an option too included in F7 i can see that… but in my case it will not work having lot of data and keep all data in memory while loading next this will create a lot of memory use and lower the page performance for this reason pagination will be ideal and a solution for big data array with graphic representation.

thanks for tips and opinions and ideas!